[gnso-rpm-wg] Follow up from WG call this week

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Mon Jan 9 20:10:15 UTC 2017

In many cases, the providers do not have the right to provide answers on behalf of the registries.   I think reaching out to the registries themselves is the way to go with the explanation that these questions may need to be answered by their back end providers.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514