[gnso-rpm-wg] PROPOSAL: to amend the SDRP

Paul Tattersfield gpmgroup at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 17:21:19 UTC 2017

I think this a very good start Brian, I suggest we also:

Make Sunrise & Claims mandatory for all new gTLD launches

Extend proof of use to all TMCH entries

I think these 3 suggestions combined would deal very quickly and
effectively with most of the issues raised over the last few months.

Best regards,

Paul