[gnso-rpm-wg] Action Items from the GNSO Review of all RPMs in all gTLDs PDP WG Call - 8 June 2017

Paul Keating paul at law.es
Fri Jun 9 06:45:07 UTC 2017

Interesting question that raises the issue of public interest.

To what extent may a policy impose restraints on the ability of a registry to offer domains under such conditions as it feels appropriate?

  Currently restrictions have been imposed that favor trademark holders. Has this resulted in over reaching to the detriment of unrestricted  registrations by the general public?

Sincerely,
Paul Keating, Esq.