[gnso-rpm-wg] TMCH data on abandonment

Paul Keating paul at law.es
Fri Jun 9 13:24:24 UTC 2017

Brian

In reading my earlier email I confess it was a bit too assertive.  My apologies.

That said however the articles do not provide the information necessary to reach any conclusions as to the impact of the TMCH notice. Guessing does not provide a sound foundation for policies.

Sincerely,
Paul Keating, Esq.