[gnso-rpm-wg] Correction to UDRP data on 2-June TM Claims Sub-Team call

J. Scott Evans jsevans at adobe.com
Fri Jun 9 13:34:36 UTC 2017

There is no parallel judicial system. There are additional tools that are ancillary to the traditional court system. Mandatory arbitration and mediation are used around the world everyday. It's been 19 years since the UDRP was implemented. Frankly, I am tired of the constant whining about RPMs. I get it you don't like them. Tough. They are here to stay so let's have a productive discussion with that reality as our baseline.

Sent from my iPhone