[gnso-rpm-wg] LAST CALL: Follow up questions for Deloitte

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Sat Mar 4 20:52:41 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Please see attached for an updated list of examples for the follow up questions to Deloitte, from Rebecca Tushnet. Rebecca has added information about the marks in question as well as the examples provided by George. Thank you, Rebecca!

We will send Rebecca’s updated list along with the follow up questions to Deloitte on Monday. As noted previously, note that it is unlikely that Deloitte will have answers for us by the time of our meeting at ICANN58.

Cheers
Mary