[gnso-rpm-wg] Agenda and documents for Working Group call this week

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue May 2 04:53:19 UTC 2017

Jonathan,

I expect we might disagree on the last sentence, which is "No."  As for the
day job, I believe you are not alone in that regard.

In any event, i don't think the issue whether you disagree with my
conclusion or my analysis (which is in other emails, which I respectfully
believe have already "centralized" the discussion. I assume you have read
those as well).  Rather, I think the issue is whether the Working Group
needs to continue this discussion in order to come to broad agreement on
the issue.

I'll leave it to the Co-Chairs to decide when and whether to bring the
discussion to a close.  However, I would observe that any position that
finds me, Paul McGrady, Brian Winterfeldt, Paul Keating and Jeremy Malcolm
in agreement can fairly be characterized as "broad agreement."

Best regards,

Greg

*Greg Shatan *C: 917-816-6428
S: gsshatan