[gnso-rpm-wg] Agenda and documents for Working Group call this week

Michael Graham (ELCA) migraham at expedia.com
Wed May 3 15:30:01 UTC 2017

@Paul:  I am curious – and forgive me if this has been asked and answered before – but if the database were made available, how do you believe it would demonstrate that your belief is true?  What is it exactly that you think you would discover there that cannot be gleaned from other public information?

Michael R.