[gnso-rpm-wg] Action Items from Review of all RPMs in all gTLDs PDP Working Group Call - 17 May 2017

Massimo Vittori Massimo at origin-gi.com
Mon May 22 08:36:55 UTC 2017

Greg, oriGIn worldwide compilations of all GIs recognised in the world will be finalized and available in October. I will see if I can give access to the compilation to the WG before its publication. I can already tell you that a majority of GIs recognised (at least 7.000 out of a total of 8.000) are registered under independent systems, often managed by the same authorities in charge of trademarks in their country. I hope this will help. But, as you said, we await the co-chairs to tell us how the Charter question on GIs will be handled. Best, Massimo