[gnso-rpm-wg] A Proposal for Smarter Non-Exact Matches

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Wed May 31 02:46:07 UTC 2017

Greg:

Thank you for submitting this proposal. I think it will certainly help focus our ongoing discussion.

Attached is a copy of the proposal annotated by initial comments and questions it has raised for me in my personal capacity. I hope you will be prepared to address them in your presentation or follow-up WG dialogue.

See you on the call tomorrow.

Best, Philip

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC