[gnso-rpm-wg] Directly from INTA's website: What the TTAB has to say about sample size

icannlists icannlists at winston.com
Sat Sep 2 00:57:34 UTC 2017

George, once again you leave me befuddled. You are insisting that the INTA survey data be up to your high standards (which standards you assert through vague references to your personal opinions about statistical theory but no citations to any recognized authority) or else the survey be "sent to the trashcan", while at the same time insisting that your opinions - which you admit have no surveys attached to them at all- be given full weight. You really do need to make up your mind about the importance of surveys in order to support positions in this WG. You can't have it both ways.

Sent from my iPhone