[gnso-rpm-wg] Proposed agenda for RPM Working Group call on 18 April 2018 at 1700 UTC

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Tue Apr 17 16:14:36 UTC 2018

[Message sent on behalf of the RPM PDP WG Co-Chairs]

Dear WG members:

Please find attached documents generated by the Sub Teams on Practitioners, and on Providers. There is a short description of each document below. These documents will be the presented by the Sub Team Chairs and serve as the main focus of our discussion on tomorrow’s WG call (Wed, 18 April at 17:00-18:30 UTC), with an aim to approving final versions expeditiously so that they can be sent out and responded to as soon as possible.

Providers Sub Team:
1. Consolidated Questions to URS Providers
-- The document includes responses already received from Providers during ICANN61 presentation and follow-up emails, as well as responses provided by staff research per Sub Team requests;
-- Questions partially responded by Providers are also included in the document to show why these questions are directed to specific Provider(s)

Practitioners Sub Team: URS Practitioner Background Experience and Perspective

Considerable work has gone into these documents and we thank the Sub Teams for their time, effort and care. As Co-Chairs, we urge that edits be proposed with great care, as balances were carefully considered by the Sub Teams.

A separate URS Documents Sub Team Summary Report being edited by Brian Beckham will be provided shortly. Time-allowing, we will consider this Summary Report tomorrow, otherwise, on 4/25.

Best to all,
Philip & Kathy