[gnso-rpm-wg] Redline Document: Proposed Questions to URS Providers

Paul Keating Paul at law.es
Thu Apr 26 10:54:37 UTC 2018

Brian,

I do not honestly see any inconsistency between the question and the
standards you noted in your email.  If you do can you perhaps explain your
position further?

I have submitted substantially similar questions which include an inquiry as
to how the panelists are actually selected but the ADR provider.  I know
this is close to home for you given your position with WIPO.  However, I ask
that you try to put that aside so that the inquiries can be made.

Thanks

Paul