[gnso-rpm-wg] Redline Document: Proposed Questions to URS Providers

Nahitchevansky, Georges ghn at kilpatricktownsend.com
Thu Apr 26 11:52:01 UTC 2018

My concern with compound questions like this is that they have underlying assumptions that we are not even sure exist (for example that there is a possible imbalance) which make them loaded questions. Moreover, as they are bulky they will likely not generate much relevant information.  It seems to me that such an inquiry should be more neutral, focused on what the URS rules specifically require of providers in appointing panelists and inquire as to whether those rules are being followed.