[gnso-rpm-wg] Action Items from 17 January Working Group Call

Michael Graham (ELCA) migraham at expedia.com
Fri Jan 19 01:41:15 UTC 2018

Julie and WG:

Unfortunately, I will not be able to call in to our regular Working Group call on Friday due to a rescheduled work meeting.  If possible, please work on the New sections and I will take up discussion of Brand Owners’ final questions next week.

Apologies for the late notice, but it was unavoidable.

Michael R.