[gnso-rpm-wg] Action Items from 17 January Working Group Call

Michael Graham (ELCA) migraham at expedia.com
Fri Jan 19 01:41:15 UTC 2018

Julie and WG:

Unfortunately, I will not be able to call in to our regular Working Group call on Friday due to a rescheduled work meeting.  If possible, please work on the New sections and I will take up discussion of Brand Owners’ final questions next week.

Apologies for the late notice, but it was unavoidable.

Michael R.

From: gnso-rpm-wg [mailto:gnso-rpm-wg-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Julie Hedlund
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2018 12:28 PM
To: gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org
Subject: Re: [gnso-rpm-wg] Action Items from 17 January Working Group Call

Hello everyone,

Following up from the action items below from the Working Group call yesterday, 17 January, please find attached the updated draft URS Discussion Document. The document includes the suggested edits to the high-level questions made on the call for which no objections were received, as well as a suggested edit to the RPM Working Group Co-Chairs’ Joint Statement Regarding URS Review.  Staff has included notes on the wiki meeting page to facilitate your review of the discussion. See the wiki at: https://community.icann.org/display/RARPMRIAGPWG/2018-01-17+Review+of+all+Rights+Protection+Mechanisms+%28RPMs%29+in+all+gTLDs+PDP+WG

Staff continues to work on the “parking lot” document that will contain all other suggestions made after the ICANN60 sessions and will circulate that when it is ready. We hope that both documents, along with the session and call recordings and transcripts, will reflect the Working Group’s deliberations to date on scoping a review of the URS.

Also, as previously noted, there will not be a Working Group call next week (24 January), as the staff team will all be attending the Policy Department’s annual strategic planning meeting and will not be available to support a call. The next Working Group call after this week’s 17 January call will therefore be on 1 February at 0400 UTC (for North/Latin American members, this will be the evening/night of 31 January).

Thanks and cheers
Mary, Julie, Ariel and Berry

From: gnso-rpm-wg <gnso-rpm-wg-bounces at icann.org<mailto:gnso-rpm-wg-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund at icann.org<mailto:julie.hedlund at icann.org>>
Date: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 5:51 PM
To: "gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org<mailto:gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org>" <gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org<mailto:gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org>>
Subject: [gnso-rpm-wg] Action Items from 17 January Working Group Call

Dear all,

The action items noted by staff from the Working Group call held on 17 January 2018 are as follows:

-- Staff will update the high-level questions in the Compilation of Current URS Discussion Documents based on the suggested edits from the 17 January meeting.

Staff will post to the wiki space the action items and notes.  Please note that these will be high-level notes and are not meant as a substitute for the transcript or recording.  The recording, transcript, Adobe Connect chat, and attendance records are posted on the wiki.

Best regards,
Julie Hedlund, Policy Director

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-rpm-wg/attachments/20180119/d995b213/attachment.html>

More information about the gnso-rpm-wg mailing list