[gnso-rpm-wg] Next meeting / schedule for RPM PDP?

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Tue Jul 10 22:59:27 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

I had thought there was going to be a call tomorrow, but there were no
invites of anything on the Wiki (and nothing on the GNSO Calendar
page), so presumably there won't be (if there was going to be a call
at our normal time slot, I was going to suggest changing the time or
duration, for the benefit of our European friends who want to watch
the big World Cup match, which would have conflicted with our normal
time slot).

It'd make planning easier if we can get an updated list of future
meetings/times, and the agenda/materials for the next call.