[gnso-rpm-wg] Next meeting / schedule for RPM PDP?

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Jul 10 23:06:31 UTC 2018

Hello George and everyone,

The URS Documents Sub Team will be meeting tomorrow in the Working Group slot, and the co-chairs will reconvene for their weekly prep call with staff this Friday to follow up on action items from ICANN62 and plan out the other Sub Team as well as, to the extent considered necessary, full Working Group calls for reviewing the URS-related data we have collected so far. Depending on the decisions of and directions from the co-chairs, staff ought to be able to provide more information about upcoming calls after this meeting.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Mary, Julie, Ariel & Berry