[gnso-rpm-wg] Proposal No. 30 - Mediation

Steve Levy slevy at accentlawgroup.com
Mon Oct 1 18:31:32 UTC 2018

Hello George,

I see that you’ve submitted a proposal that the URS and UDRP should implement a mandatory mediation step. Last year I investigated the issue of mediation with both Nominet and some of the URS/UDRP providers. I've attached a copy of my brief report and hope you’ll find it illuminating on this topic.

Regards,
Steve

[cid:6F908F10-786B-4616-986F-BD98CFF78443]

Steven M. Levy, Esq.

Accent Law Group, Inc.
301 Fulton St.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19147

United States

Phone: +1-215-327-9094
Email: slevy at AccentLawGroup.com<mailto:slevy at accentlawgroup.com>

Website: www.AccentLawGroup.com<http://www.accentlawgroup.com/>

<http://www.accentlawgroup.com/>LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/stevelevy43a/<http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevelevy43a/>
Notice: This communication, including attachments, may contain information that is confidential and protected by the attorney/client or other privileges. It constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If the reader or recipient of this communication is not the intended recipient, an employee or agent of the intended recipient who is responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, or you believe that you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this e-mail, including attachments without reading or saving them in any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney/client or other privilege.