[gnso-rpm-wg] URS / UDRP proposals -- data on registrar/registry compliance costs

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Wed Sep 5 18:28:30 UTC 2018

If this is an uncontemplated interaction between the URS and UDRP,
which puts the two policies into conflict, then it's my hope that
Jonathan will submit a proposal by tomorrow's deadline so that the
working group can address it [perhaps in Phase 2? Although, it could
be narrowed to be solved entirely in this Phase 1, if no changes are
required to the UDRP]. It appears the situation involves a TM holder
winning a URS, and then following that up with a UDRP. The outcome of
the UDRP doesn't necessarily override any locks in the URS??