[GNSO-RPM-WG] George Kirikos Section 3.7 appeal in RPM PDP working group

Martin Pablo Silva Valent mpsilvavalent at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 04:15:56 UTC 2019

Some procedure thoughts and quick notes on the fly:
- This appeal doesn't suspended the regular work of the wg, it continues in
parallel.
- Before going to the Chairs of the Council it has to go through the WG
chairs. One just cannot skip the process unilaterally considering it pre
done. I might even ask myself if this has to go to the chartering group
chairs or their liason, since is only sharing information and the appeal
process talks about a designated representative. That would be Paul McGrady
if the WG chairs don't solve the concern. And that's it, in any case.
- The appeal process only constitutes the right to be heard, but nothing
has to be done unless the authority, chairs or chartering chairs, decided
to do so according to their own rules. After that, the member appealing has
reached it's end with the matter, regardless of their satisfaction with the
result.

Best,
Martin