[GNSO-RPM-WG] Deadline for Additional Data is Tomorrow

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Tue Feb 12 14:09:31 UTC 2019

Hi Kathy,

ICYMI, I appealed that deadline, among other things, see:

https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-rpm-wg/2019-February/003644.html

It doesn't make any sense to me that the "deadline" is tomorrow, when the
earliest that that data will even be reviewed by the sub teams is February
27, 2019 (and even that date is questionable, given the extreme workload
implicit to achieve that date). Not providing adequate time (recall, ICANN
Staff was supposed to do this in August 2017, but produced nothing) has the
effect of suppressing input.