[GNSO-RPM-WG] FW: New Q15 Proposal re: Actions & Notes: RPM PDP WG Meeting 16 October 2019

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed Oct 23 15:22:26 UTC 2019

The Trademark Clearinghouse database -- as negotiated by the GNSO
Council appointed group and approved unanimously by the GNSO Council and
ICANN Board -- was *not* secret or confidential. It's openness was
discussed, debated and agreed to as a monitoring and oversight
mechanism, and additionally because so much of what was already within
the TMCH would be public materials -- registered trademarks themselves.

Kathy (with my hat as member of the STI)