[GNSO-RPM-WG] Re; Updated Proposal re TMCH/Design Marks

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Wed Sep 11 16:18:26 UTC 2019

I think we should also agree on #5.  Not only in spirit of compromise but
also because one-letter TM owners should not get Sunrise priority.  It is
not fair.  On the other hand, not a real issue as all TLDs make single
letters premium or reserved anyway.

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW
tel/fax: +1.415.738.8087