[GNSO-RPM-WG] Public Comment Analysis Summary Document - URS Proposals 1-3, 6, 11, 13, 15, 22, 26

McGrady, Paul D. PMcGrady at taftlaw.com
Fri Jun 26 13:19:21 UTC 2020

Claudio, thanks for your email.

All, here is a link to the proposal that Claudio is talking about:  https://community.icann.org/display/RARPMRIAGPWG/URS+Individual+Proposal+%236

Three Co-chairs, while I do not believe it is a good idea to revisit items already handled because their proponent was not on a call, that choice is yours.  However, please do not feel pressure to reopen it based upon Claudio’s assertion that I misunderstood the proposal.  I assure you that I understand it.

Best,
Paul

To receive regular COVID-19 updates from Taft, subscribe here<https://www.taftlaw.com/general/subscribe>. For additional resources, visit Taft's COVID-19 Resource Toolkit<https://www.taftlaw.com/general/coronavirus-covid-19-resource-toolkit>.

This message may contain information that is attorney-client privileged, attorney work product or otherwise confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, use and disclosure of this message are prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.