[GNSO-RPM-WG] Public Comment Analysis Summary Document - URS Proposals 1-3, 6, 11, 13, 15, 22, 26

claudio di gangi ipcdigangi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 20:12:54 UTC 2020

All,

I want to apologize to Paul, Phil, and anyone else on the record that I may
have referenced in my recent emails. I think the tone/tenor of my messages
could have been a lot nicer and given people more of the benefit of the
doubt of terms of process-making decisions. I realized this after I sent
the messages.. I know no one is trying to silence debate, but my messages
may have come across as if I was inferring or implying that was the case.

Happy Sunday everyone!

Cheers,
Claudio