[Gnso-ssc] [Ext] Re: SSC Draft Standard Process for Nominations

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 17:08:55 UTC 2017

Hello

I'm in agreement with the text in general.
I believe it SSC will be informed when appointees will be eligible to
travel support or not by GNSO, that can be confirmed.

And regarding the timeline proposed
instead of x days, can we change to x business days ?

I also find that the 1st item

SSC organizes candidate materials and determines information needed
from SG/Cs: T-28 (8 days to organize materials after receiving
assignment)

This means 8 days for reading materials?
Maybe some processes will have more candidates than others so my
suggestion would be 1 day per candidate
Suggestion then would be
(number of days to organize materials proportional to the number of
candidates which have applied, considering at least 1 day to read each
application and 8 days minimum to complete this task)

Best,

Renata