[Gnso-ssc] Welcome to the GNSO Standing Selection Committee

Frédéric Guillemaut - SafeBrands fg at safebrands.com
Wed Mar 29 18:18:54 UTC 2017

Thank you,

That makes more sense,

If i have more questions i guess i'll get answers tomorrow,

Have a good day.

Frederic

--
photo
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fredericguillemaut/>
Frédéric Guillemaut
Directeur Associé, SafeBrands

Direct : +33 (0)4 88 66 22 07
<tel:Direct%20:%20+33%20%280%294%2088%2066%2022%2007>
France : +33 (0)4 88 66 22 22
<tel:France%20:%20+33%20%280%294%2088%2066%2022%2022>
Mobile : +33 (0)6 81 29 81 27
<tel:Mobile%20:%20+33%20%280%296%2081%2029%2081%2027>
fg at safebrands.com <mailto:fg at safebrands.com>
Skype: mailclub1 <#>
www.safebrands.com <http://www.safebrands.com>
Pôle Média de la Belle de Mai • 37 rue Guibal • 13003 Marseille • France

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/fredericguillemaut/>