[Gnso-ssc] [Ext] Re: Welcome to the GNSO Standing Selection Committee

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Mar 29 19:12:32 UTC 2017

All, thanks to my colleagues who will support the RDS RT, please find attached a couple of slides that provide an overview of the RDS Review Team as well as the selection process. I’ve added a slide at the end in relation to the role of the SSC in this process. I hope this is helpful in preparation for tomorrow’s meeting.

Best regards,

Marika