[Gnso-ssc] Alternate for ATRT3 Selection

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at ymca.gm
Tue Oct 23 13:28:00 UTC 2018

Dear Erica,

Good day I have no problem with this, but will like other members to concur
so we have a consensus moving forward.

Thank you

Poncelet

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 at 12:49, Erica Varlese via Gnso-ssc <gnso-ssc at icann.org>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'll be replacing Maxim Alzoba as the RySG representative after Barcelona
> when he takes his seat as a GNSO Councilor. I'm very much looking forward
> to working with you all.
>
> As per the Charter, I wanted to reach out to the group regarding the
> upcoming ATRT3 review process. As I'm one of the candidates, I will need to
> abstain from the process to avoid a conflict of interest.
>
> Fortunately, Maxim has offered to replace me during this process and I
> would like to suggest him as my alternate for the ATRT3 selection. We are
> in the process of asking the RySG Executive Committee for a letter to
> confirm their support of Maxim.
>
> If there's anything I'm missing or anything additional we need to finalize
> Maxim as my alternate, please do let me know.
>
> Much appreciated,
> Erica
>
> Erica Varlese | .blog Shepherd @ KKWT
> Email: erica at my.blog
> Skype: evarlese

Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240