[Gnso-ssr] examples of discussion-topics

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Wed Feb 12 13:11:39 UTC 2014

well!

that “how should we proceed?” question sure put the brakes on the conversation.  :-)

so, as your list moderator who will likely be fired someday soon, let me make an arbitrary decision (what a luxury).

i’m going to kick off three discussion threads, one for each of the SSAC reports that were presented to the community in Buenos Aires.  my goal is to have a bit of discussion about these prior to Singapore so that we can fit any action items into the GNSO Singapore agendas, formal and informal.

stand by — 3 more posts are on the way.

mikey