[Gnso-subteam0b-policyimpl] Reminder: Re: Revised draft agenda for 19 Dec meeting

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Dec 18 14:56:04 UTC 2013

Reminder, please take note of agenda below and the related action items and
add any additional comments / edits you may have to the attached document
ahead of tomorrow's meeting.

Thanks,

Marika

From:  <Gomes>, Chuck Gomes <cgomes at verisign.com>
Date:  Friday 13 December 2013 20:11
To:  "gnso-subteam0b-policyimpl at icann.org"
<gnso-subteam0b-policyimpl at icann.org>
Subject:  [Gnso-subteam0b-policyimpl] Revised draft agenda for 19 Dec
meeting

P&I WG Principles Sub-team proposed agenda for 19 Dec 13 (version 2)

1.      Discuss Cheryl¹s idea and proposal for an overarching principle
2.      Brainstorm on how the overarching principle could impact the content
and organization of our list of principles
3.      Discuss J. Scott¹s idea of taking two examples of policy
implementation from the past (one where the current  system worked without
controversy and another that is perceived as having not worked in the
current system) so we can put them under the microscope to help us frame the
principles
a.      General discussion
b.     Should we do this?
c.      If so:

i.            At what point in our work should we do this?

ii.            How should we accomplish it?

iii.            What two policies should we choose?
4.      Explore ways to proceed in developing some criteria for when more
community involvement may be needed in the implementation process
5.      Time permitting, continue the discussion on some key terms
introduced in our 12 Dec call such as Œpolicy neutral¹.
Comments, edits, etc. are welcome.

Chuck
³This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, notify sender immediately and delete this message immediately.²