[gtld-tech] .DESI to Be Placed in the Emergency Back-end Registry Operator Program

Carr, Brett brettudp at amazon.co.uk
Fri Oct 20 10:03:14 UTC 2023

There are of course varying degrees of failure, so what you can and can’t do will differ significantly from one event to the next, flexibility on how to act is IMHO critical here. I don’t think we want the parties involved (ICANN, The EBERO and the failed registry) to air all the details in public and therefore we have to enact a certain level of trust.

Brett

--
Brett Carr
System Development Manager UK-DNS.