[ICANN Academy WG] post to list regarding pilot SO/AC Leadership training in Toronto

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 09:19:28 UTC 2012

> So ok, you'd like the group to produce recommendations, guidance and
> proposals and otherwise work together.  That raises further process
> questions of course, but these can be tackled along the way.  How shall we
> take this forward, given the work that's already been done, per Wolf and
> Sandra's messages?

What I can remember pretty clear is that when I referred to the
at-large drafted syllabus and suggested to use it as a non-paper for
ground building, I was told that that was for a DIFFERENT program, not
the approved pilot in Toronto. But I'm happy to learn that we can make
suggestions to THIS one in Toronto still.

Hong