[ICANN Academy WG] Pilot Leadership Training proposal for Buenos Aires

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Mon May 6 12:44:13 UTC 2013

Dear Hong, to answer your question, I would link Q1 to Q2.

I think the best policy is to leave it up to the community to decide, whom
they like to sent to the Academy and then they can also appoint proxies in
my point of view.  So the definition of "community leaders" might vary in
each SO / AC.

NomCom appointees are definitely set. However we can  not require to attend
- it should be an offer, but so attractive that participants choose to
attend if eligible.

To my knowledge all participants should receive travel support, it was at
least foreseen as we started planning for the Toronto pilot.

Best Sandra