[ICANN Academy WG] Pilot Leadership Training proposal for Buenos Aires

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Mon May 6 13:38:44 UTC 2013

Dear Sandra,

The current draft shows the duration as two days and there appears to be no
indication that the training would take place in a location different from
the venue.

When we were working on launching the Academy at Toronto, the WG was
prepared to make a few compromises on the scope of the program and the
budget etc.,  to make it easier for the program to happen at Toronto, but
it did not happen.

It is my opinion that a half size project does not happen twice as fast.

Having missed Toronto, why do we have to retain the dilution? Why don't we
originally visualized?

Sivasubramanian M