[ICANN Academy WG] Pilot Leadership Training proposal for Buenos Aires

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Mon May 6 20:28:06 UTC 2013

Thank you Chuck for reading and commenting on the draft, which will feed
into the final version and be kept in mind for future planning.

Just some notes on three points:

·         1 ½ Day means Friday full day and Saturday half day. I would still
prefer to organise a F2F follow up meeting during the AGM (Dinner or what
ever suits best) to get the direct feedback, as this is very crucial for the
evaluation of the pilot. A conference call could be organised additionally.
I think we can only discuss options when the proposal is approved and we are
getting closer to the event.

·         I agree we should avoid short time travel arrangements for
participants. July might be too early to decide on them but a call for
participants (via stakeholder groups) could be sent out at Durban.

·         Full agreement to you footnote “Priority should be given to
incoming leaders; prospective leaders should be allowed only if space is
available.” which also refers to Hongs email

Best Sandra