[ICANN Academy WG] Pilot Leadership Training proposal for Buenos Aires

Yaovi Atohoun yaovito at yahoo.fr
Mon May 6 22:36:25 UTC 2013

Dear Sandra,

Your proposal looks fine to me but I have a comment and one question. I prefer this option of working only on a module for the next AGM if we consider time factor.

My comment:

·    "   Require the participants to complete
specific OEP modules prior to the face-Hold the pilot Leadership Training
programme immediately prior to the start of the AGM."

Do we know the progress with the OEP to date? My recommendation will be not this include this in the timeline.

My question:  Will the names of the new leaders from all the AC/SO  available on time prior to the AGM to have a well composed group?

Thank you
Yaovi