[ICANN Academy WG] Pilot Leadership Training proposal for Buenos Aires

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Tue May 7 11:23:06 UTC 2013

Dear Yaovi,

thank you for this.

To have specific modules ready to work on for the AGM is an aim, but you a
right not guaranteed. However our proposal shall reflect the best possible
solution and we should definitely refer to the integration of the OEP,
because it is now part of the concept. May be we should use a more general
wording for this bullet point.

To your second question, yes names will be available prior to the AGM.

Best Sandra