[ICANN-CSC] Agenda: CSC Meeting 6, January 16 @ 20:00-21:00 UTC

Maria Otanes maria.otanes at icann.org
Wed Jan 11 20:15:49 UTC 2017

Dear Customer Standing Committee,


This is a friendly reminder the next call is scheduled for Monday, January 16th at 20:00-21:00 UTC. Please find the agenda below and also attached. 




Customer Standing Committee (CSC) Meeting 6

16 January 2017 @ 20:00 – 21:00 UTC 




1.       Welcome and Introduction


2.       Feedback on November Report


a)             Content

b)             Distribution


3.       Review of Performance Report for December


4.       Update on Action Items from Last Meeting – (Status Highlighted)


052016- 01 Action staff: CSC/liaisons to be copied in on SO/AC email going forward; Forward CSC email to SO/AC to the list. Completed – and ongoing (Operational Staff Procedures)


052016 – 02 Staff: Check feasibility and implement asap CSC- Announce list publications of CSC (Ongoing)


052016 -03: Jay Daley to contact Elise G directly and off-line about minor remarks PTI report on metrics section. (Follow up w/Jay)


052016 -04: Action PTI. PTI report should be updated to adjust reference to time zone (is LA should be PST) and time should be recorded for the party responsible for action, once completed and handed over clock should stop. (Follow up w/Elise)


052016-05 Action PTI: look at section on manual lodges, and get back to CSC (Follow up w/Elise)


052016 -06 Action staff:  Include language to explain satisfactory level. Language should reflect to date minor issues, ongoing discussions with PTI to mediate in future, no indication of trend (Completed by Trang, included in draft)


052016 -07 Action: staff to update CSC report for month November according to agreed points and submit to CSC (Completed – sent out)


052016- 08 Byron: include review PTI survey on agenda for next meeting (to be discussed under item 5)


052016-09 PTI: provide basic metrics on complaints before next meeting (Follow up w/Elise)


052016-10 Action Bart: organize one open f-2-f meeting CSC (to be discussed under item 5)


052016-11 Staff to arrange meetings with GNSO, GAC and Board (to be discussed under item 5)


5.       Other Business


a)             Update on drafting of operating procedures


b)             PTI Survey

                                                   i.      PTI to provide background on the existing survey 

                                                 ii.      CSC to discuss overall approach and timing of next survey


c)              PTI Complaints

                                                   i.      PTI to provide information on existing complaints and process for handling these

                                                 ii.      CSC to discuss adequacy of process and any need for change


d)             Approach to Copenhagen meeting


6.       Next Meeting


7.       Adjournment




If you have any questions, please let me know.






Ria Otanes

Secretariat Operations Coordinator

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

Washington, DC Office

Office +1 (202) 249-7540 | Cell +1 (202) 679-5185

Email maria.otanes at icann.org

Skype maria.otanes.icann


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/icann-csc/attachments/20170111/3c95a6c1/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image001.png
Type: image/png
Size: 8725 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/icann-csc/attachments/20170111/3c95a6c1/image001-0001.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/pkcs7-signature
Size: 4587 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/icann-csc/attachments/20170111/3c95a6c1/smime-0001.p7s>

More information about the ICANN-CSC mailing list