[ICANN-CSC] [Ext] Re: PTI's February 2017 report to the CSC

Elise Gerich elise.gerich at iana.org
Fri Mar 10 21:21:18 UTC 2017

Hi Elaine,

Thanks for sharing that you have a couple of thoughts that you would like to discuss further in our upcoming meeting.  These may fit nicely into the discussion about measurement enhancements and implementation an item in Byron’s draft agenda.  Here is the list  of discussion topics that I have collected from our teleconferences:

CSC Develeopment Discussion Items List

Measurement of Calendar Days or Business Days
Clarification of measurements for Manual Lodgment Time
Measuring Technical Checks
Concurrent instead of Sequential
Temporary proposal for reporting from both Limon and Jay (until the queuing issue is implemented)
Update on recent optimizations

Your suggestion of a “predictive indicator” is an excellent addition to the list for discussion.

Thank you,

--Elise