[ICANN-CSC] CSC Meeting 8 Copenhagen: Recording and Notes

Maria Otanes maria.otanes at icann.org
Tue Mar 28 17:19:30 UTC 2017

Dear CSC,

It was a pleasure seeing you all in Copenhagen. I hope your trip home was uneventful.

Please find the recording below and notes attached.

Adobe Connect Recording

https://participate.icann.org/p18nvt48cwp/

Action Items

Action 82017-01: Trang & Bart update CSC report

Completed

Action 082017-02 Trang/Bart By May CSC meeting:  process description change of SLE.

Action 082017 03: Kal and Jay meet off-line with Elise G to provide clarification on suggestions

Action 08 2017 04 Byron: Re-iterate on work item overview on list before next meeting

Action 08 2017 05 Secretariat: Use re-iterated list to propose agenda April and May

Friendly reminder, the next CSC call is scheduled for Wednesday, 19 April at 20:00-21:30 UTC. An updated calendar invite will be sent shortly.

The Upcoming Meeting dates can be found on the CSC website, and the Wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/pMTRAw

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Best,

Ria