[ICANN-CSC] Agenda: CSC Meeting 10, 15 May, 20:00-21:30 UTC

Maria Otanes maria.otanes at icann.org
Mon May 8 20:32:33 UTC 2017

Hello CSC,


Please find an additional document attached for next week’s call (flow document SLE changes).


Meeting Wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/RQffAw





From: <icann-csc-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Maria Otanes <maria.otanes at icann.org>
Date: Friday, May 5, 2017 at 2:59 PM
To: "ICANN-CSC at icann.org" <ICANN-CSC at icann.org>
Subject: [ICANN-CSC] Agenda: CSC Meeting 10, 15 May, 20:00-21:30 UTC


Dear CSC,


Please find the agenda for the May CSC call that will be held on 15 May 2017 at 20:00 UTC, below and attached.


The agenda and relevant documents can also be found on the Wiki: https://community.icann.org/x/RQffAw


Attachments included:

·         Agenda

·         Updated List of Identified Work Items (Action Item 09 2017 06)

·         Item 4 Review of SLE’s – Overview of SLE Change Processes

·         Item 6 Introduction to Remedial Action Procedure


Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.


Have a great weekend,

Ria Otanes



Customer Standing Committee (CSC) Meeting 10

15 May 2017 @ 20:00 – 21:30 UTC 




1.      Welcome and Introduction


2.       Action items (only report on open items)


Action 09 2017 01 Staff update monthly CSC report: "The single missed service level is subject to a CSC recommendation that would recategorize this month's performance for this metric as 'met'.  The CSC notes that PTI will be investigating this issue further and reporting back to the CSC on their findings.  On the evidence so far, the CSC does not regard this as a persistent problem or a cause for concern." Completed


Action 09 2017 02 PTI (Elise G): Add table on addendum topics (revocations) to PTI report moving forward (starting report on April 2017).  Ongoing


Action 09 2017 03 Allan and Bart to include text in CSC report. Not just mentioning but also comment from CSC, short overview of what addendum is about. To be circulated to CSC in next 24 hour. Completed


Action 09 2017 04 Staff to include in CSC table report of items no materially impact "Publication of IDN tables", "No current SLAs", "Data being gathered", "To be determined", "Publication of IDN tables is a contractual requirement of gTLDs and therefore a required metric for this service will be needed." Completed


Action 09 2017 05 PTI (Elise G): set-up call with Byron and Allan to go over schedule etc. PTI survey in reparation of the May CSC meeting


Action 09 2017 06 Staff to circulate update work items list. Completed, included in pack


Action 09 2017 07 Staff to include on agenda May meeting in order to be discussed:

1. SLE discussion, 2. Survey and 3. Introduction remedial action procedure. Completed


3.      PTI Performance April 2017


a. PTI report to CSC

b. CSC report


4.      Review of SLE’s – Overview of SLE Change Processes


5.      Update on PTI Survey


6.      Introduction to Remedial Action Procedure (Trang)


7.      Decision on Working Session at ICANN59 Meeting


8.      AOB


9.      Adjourn



-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/icann-csc/attachments/20170508/4f145a8c/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Item 4 SLA amendment process v3.2.pdf
Type: application/pdf
Size: 285962 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/icann-csc/attachments/20170508/4f145a8c/Item4SLAamendmentprocessv3.2-0001.pdf>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/pkcs7-signature
Size: 4587 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/icann-csc/attachments/20170508/4f145a8c/smime-0001.p7s>

More information about the ICANN-CSC mailing list