[ICANN-CSC] Remedial Action Procedures - For Review and Approval

Naela Sarras naela.sarras at iana.org
Tue Mar 6 23:03:36 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you for sharing the final draft proposed Remedial Action Procedures. We look forward to the meeting on Sunday when the entire CSC will consider the RAPs and address any questions.

We wanted to outline what we see as the next steps in approving the document. Our next step is to share the final draft RAP document with both the PTI and ICANN Boards today for their information. In our message to the boards we’ll add the caveat that the CSC as a whole will be reviewing it on Sunday and that there could be additional changes made to the draft.

On Sunday if the CSC deems that it is ready to approve the document, we’ll use that as a trigger to formally share the CSC approved RAPs with the PTI and ICANN Boards as a final notice. Kim Davies will later approve the RAPs on behalf of PTI, once both the PTI Board and the ICANN Board have been given the opportunity to review the proposed procedures and provide any feedback, if needed.

Let me take this opportunity to thank the RAP WG on their work to see the RAPs through.

Safe travels and see you in Puerto Rico.

Best regards,

Naela