[ICANN-CSC] Nominations for the CSC chair and vice chair positions.

Gaurav Vedi gaurav.vedi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 14:30:11 UTC 2021

Thanks Lars for initiating the thread !!

I presume, as per CSC bylaws, we are electing CSC Chair first.
As such, I *nominate Lars-Johan Liman for CSC chair* for another term March
2021 - March 2022.

@Lars: You have been instrumental in driving CSC meetings/dialogues and
would definitely love to see your continued leadership :)

Regards,
Gaurav Vedi
Chief Delivery Officer
stackArmor
Cloud and Security Compliance

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 9:06 AM Lars-Johan Liman via ICANN-CSC <
icann-csc at icann.org> wrote:

> All,
>
> (In the hope that I'm not stepping on anyone's toes out of sheer
> forgetfulness re: what was decided around doing this ...)
>
> During the meeting last week Bart reminded us that we are expected to
> elect a new chair for the March 2021 - March 2022 time frame at the next
> meeting.
>
> I hereby open the floor for nominations, and I ask you to note that
> nominations need to be seconded, and that the candidate will have to
> accept the nomination to be eligible.
>
> I suggest you send your nominations to this mailing list, to make it
> easy to keep track of them.
>
> Nominations can be made up to the election, but the sooner the better.
>
>                                 Best regards,
>                                   /Liman

Regards,
Gaurav Vedi