[ICANN-CSC] My membership of the CSC

Brett Carr brett.carr at nominet.uk
Thu Nov 10 11:38:56 UTC 2022

All,
    I was planning to tell you this in the next meeting but as that has now been cancelled, I will tell you my news by email instead.

I will be leaving my current employer (Nominet) at the end of December, as this means I will no longer be employed by a ccTLD operator I will need to seek re-confirmation from the ccNSO on my position within the CSC.

I’m happy to say that both Nominet and my new employer (Amazon) are happy for me to continue in my role, so as long as the ccNSO re-confirm nothing should change.

More news on this as I get it.

Thanks

Brett

--