[ICANN-CSC] Reminder to complete our Annual Customer Engagement Survey

Marilia Hirano marilia.hirano at iana.org
Thu Nov 17 19:03:07 UTC 2022

Hello CSC team!

I am writing to remind the group that our Annual Customer Engagement Survey will close on November 24th 2022! You should have received a reminder from Tracey Croft at Echo Research, our survey vendor, that contains your unique link to participate.

We would love to hear your feedback on our engagement efforts both from the previous year but also know your preference now that travel restrictions have eased.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Marilia Hirano

Director, IANA Strategic Programs