[IDN-WG] At-Large Community Views Requested on Draft Final Report on Universal Acceptance of IDN TLDs

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 07:28:04 UTC 2013

Dear Rinalila,

Thank you for the reminder. I acknowledge receipt. I will revert after
reading the same. I would encourage all the At Large Structures (ALSes) who
rely IDNs or communicate using your unique scripts to read the 9 page
report and revert via the Wiki as provided for by Rinalia. If there are
things that you need explained to you - please let Edmon and Rinalia know
and they can facilitate but it is important that as a community we
participate.

Kind Regards,
Sala

--