[Idngwg] meeting notes and updated document 2 June 2016

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Fri Jun 3 19:09:51 UTC 2016

Dear IDNGWG members

Please find attached summary of discussion from our meeting yesterday (2
June 2016).  Please let me know if there are any suggested edits.

The action items from the meeting are:

Action Items

S. No.

Action Items

Owner

1

Staff to update the draft Guidelines document based on the discussion and
circulate

SH

2

Suggest updated text for current recommendation 3 in section 2.3 to include
reference to the LGR format

DT

3

Suggest updated text for current recommendation 4 in Section 2.4 to include
reference to the LGR format

DT

4

Develop a list of relevant dimensions and lay out options to address these
for Section 2.5

EC

5

Staff to investigate the feasibility of a meeting in Helsinki

SH

Kindly note that the meeting recording and the attached notes are also
available at the IDNGWG wiki page:
https://community.icann.org/display/IDN/IDN+Implementation+Guidelines.

Regards,
Sarmad