[Idngwg] meeting notes from 16 June

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Tue Jun 28 11:01:18 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Please find attached meeting notes from our meeting on 16 June.  Apologies
for circulating these late, as I had been traveling since then.

We had a significant discussion around variants, which will continue in our
next call.  Thus the summary attached tries to capture the various points
raised, though it may be much more useful to listen to the recording of this
meeting for the complete discussion.  Please feel free to suggest
edits/additions to this summary.

The attached document and the recording are available at the IDNGWG wiki
page at
https://community.icann.org/display/IDN/IDN+Implementation+Guidelines.

We will meet this week at our regularly schedule time online for the next
meeting.  I will resend the invitation as a reminder.  There is no face to
face meeting planned at Helsinki.

Regards,
Sarmad