[Idngwg] IDN Implementation Guidelines WG Session at ICANN 57

Edmon Chung edmon at registry.asia
Wed Sep 7 12:53:30 UTC 2016

I think we should have a public meeting in Hyderabad.

My recollection is that we defer our decision on whether our interim report
would go out before Hyderabad or not.  But having a public meeting and
reporting on our progress is something I think we should do regardless if we
have our interim report published for public comments.

Edmon